Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Facebook Arnimalisms: Series 1

1) I don’t mind if you consider me ugly. I hope you don’t mind if I point out your horrendous grammar and constant misspelling. Witty trumps pretty.

2) Future Bumper Sticker for an Ex-BF: I think; therefore, you are not.

3) If my laughter could kill, all the men I’ve dated would’ve been dead by now.

4) Some people confuse self-confidence with arrogance. I love confusing those people.

5) Excuse me, I am not flirting with you. I just want your Facebook wall to be interesting to read.

6) Hey, stop thinking I’m flirting with you. Your wall was shit. I thought I’d inject some wit.

7) I’m not that smart. You just don’t read a lot.

8) Talk to the fist. The hand is pissed.

9) I am not above you; you just think you’re beneath me.

10) You can’t make me like my own status. I have friends who would do that.

No comments: