Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 19, 2005

Patches of Insanity

The chickens are on fire! And the ceilings are laughing at me! Stop ittttttttt! I’m okay. I’m okay. Now, deep breathly. Shoot! I meant breathe deeply. Dang it! Reading five books one after the other and not finishing them in one sitting because of too much daydreaming is muddling my already muddled mind. A mental plunger – that’s what I need in order to get rid of this paranoiac gunk. But cheez whiz Louise, it’s like a mental leech that sucks all my cheers, grinds my tears, regurgitates my sneers and spews out jeers.

Why do I love alliterations that much? Because they prevent me from writing clichés, such as being in cloud nine … which I just did. Aaaaargh!

Go on. Keep ignoring me. I do have a strange way of showing it but … I just want you to like me. Haven’t you realized that by now? I may be losing some screws – although winning some would bring temporary ecstasy – but I’m serious. I mean this from the bottom of my feet. Really! With all my heart, my liver and my lungs. Slurrrp!

Writing is about getting something down, not about thinking something up. - I forgot who said this.

No comments: